This is a course on personal protection and prevention for healthcare clinicians and individuals.
AQuire’s Workplace Safety & Violence Prevention: Situational Awareness & Active Shooter Response Training is the leading program for response and prevention to violent public incidents including: active shooter, violent intruder, mass shooting, terrorism, workplace violence, disgruntled employee and customer and other unexpected tragedies.
The mission of AQuire’s Workplace Safety training is to save lives and educate the community on how to prevent, de-escalate potential violence and First Responder Emergency training in the case of a mass violent attack. Our training program empowers individuals to participate in their own survival using proactive options-based response strategies when faced with violence. Participants will also learn emergency self-defense techniques taught and recommended by the FBI, Dept. of Homeland Security, Navy SEAL’s and the LAPD, utilizing household items (pen, coins, clipboard, etc.) for self-defense. In addition, Emergency Trauma First Aid, and group Run, Hide, Fight strategies to teach others these lifesaving strategies.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Chiropractor, Massage Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Personal Trainer, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant
- 1:16 Instructor to Attendee
- Digital Course Manual on portable flash drive
- Approved CEU/ 8 Contact Hours (AT, DC, LMT, MT, PT, PTA)
- Certification of Completion
- Lecture with demonstration and hands-on lab